CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wordless Wednesday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(For those who read the cell phone tower post, the proposed tower is going in right in front of the large white barn in the photo...grrrrr...)

7 rambled with me...:

Angie said...

Oh! That is such a gorgeous photo!

Shan said...

Thanks. I took it in the spring (when we actually had rain to make rainbows).

And look: my grass is green!

Jojo a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

I happen to have a fondness for rainbows.

Grr to the cell phone tower.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo. Rainbows are much too rare.

Unknown said...

What a great view. Rainbows always make me feel happy.

Anonymous said...

When did you move to Kansas?:)This is straight out of the Wizard of OZ.