CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Inspirational Blogger...

Long ago (in a land far, far, away), Skittles bestowed upon my the lovely inspirational blogger award. I am now passing it on.

I pass this award to my fellow blogger and work friend, The Cranky Librarian. I pass this along to her because she is an inspiration. You see, my friend Cranky is a cancer survivor. She battled through quite possibly the roughest time anyone could ever go through and she has come out strong. She has a raised a fabulous daughter, organized Relay for Life at our school for the American Cancer Society and still finds time to blog.

For some people the ordeals that she has endured would break them--for her, I think they made her stronger.

So, Cranky (AKA Library Lady), please accept this inspirational blogger award. Post it proudly on your blog and feel free to pass it along if you wish.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 rambled with me...:

Library Lady said...

Oh my God! That is so cool! I will "wear" my award with pride on my blog. You're the best!!

Marci said...

Wow - I look forward to reading her blog. Thanks for telling us all about such an inspirational woman!!

Shan said...

You deserve the award, Library Lady!

And Marci--you'll love her blog. She's the person who introduced me to the blogging world, too :-)