CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

EARTHQUAKE!!!

Okay, so it isn't that dramatic. We did have a little tremor here this morning. Funny thing is that I am relying on everyone else's word for it because I didn't feel a thing.

Nada. Zip. Zero.

Not that I am complaining. I'm sure that a random shaking and rumbling would have scared the crap out of me at 5:37 this morning, but I can't help but wonder why I didn't even notice it. I was awake and walking through my house at 5:37. It wasn't like I was in the shower or had the hair dryer going or anything. I was just walking around.

As I told my fellow blogger, The Cranky Librarian, I am either oblivious to the world around me or I have a damn sturdy house.

1 rambled with me...:

Jojo a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.