CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #10


Thirteen Things That I'm Not Fond Of...

  1. Spiders (thanks to Arachnophobia)
  2. Heights (since I was 7)
  3. Needles (not sewing ones...the ones that cause pain when they are jabbed into you)
  4. Clowns (thanks to Stephen King)
  5. Large Crowds (I think it has to do with #7)
  6. Tiny Spaces (Only for prolonged periods of time)
  7. Clutter (I am a neat freak, so this bugs me
  8. Open closet doors (I have no idea why)
  9. 48 straight hours of rain (not really, but we just got done with that so I am annoyed)
  10. Repeating myself (hazard of my profession)
  11. Grocery shopping (I don't know what my husband sees in it--he thinks it is fun)
  12. Doing laundry (why can't clothes just be disposable?)
  13. Emptying the dishwasher (especially the silverware section...tedious.)

Want to play? Join in here!

3 rambled with me...:

Laura Paxton said...

Great way to get those aggravations off your chest! Sorry, but my house would probably be off-limits... Happy T-13!

superherolovelife said...

Can you imagine a clown with a needle? Yikes!

Anonymous said...

You don't have to worry about spiders unless you enjoy disliking them. They get rid of flies and mosquitoes, to our benefit.

Open closet doors don't bother me but I hate having to repeat himself. I hate having to repeat myself.