CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard Update (Blogoversay Post #1)

It's my blogoversary today! I have lots of people to thank and losts of "strolling down blog memory lane" to do, but I promised updated blizzard pictures, so here they are. This is what we are seeing as of 7:00 this morning (yes, 7...hubby got me up to look at it.) Some of them aren't very clear because it was snowing so hard!


Towards our backyard:
Between the pole and the guardrail should be the road, but you just can't see it:

Here is the barn on our property (it is my family's, so I guess it is sort of mine. It is really old, but we can't bring ourselves to get rid of it because it really adds charm to the place:


I took this one because I took a similar one last night...wanted to see the difference:


Loki nearly got lost in it:

Gizmo running towards the house. He can't walk through it becuse it is up to his chest:

They say this isn't over...I will be back!

1 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

That's a LOT of snow!!!

Happy One Year!!!!!