CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

The Blizzard is Coming...The Blizzard is coming!

Earlier today as snow started to fall, I joked with my students saying "the blizzard is coming, the blizzard is coming!"

Turns out I was right. we are under a blizzard warning and we may get as much as 11 inches of snow before tomorrow night. The craziest thing is that we were at 70 degrees on Monday!

I will be posting pictures throughout the next couple of days to let you all see what we are seeing. Here are a few 5:00 pictures:






I will post again tomorrow morning with updated images. See you then! (On my blogoversary!)

5 rambled with me...:

Michelle said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow! Good luck!

Trace said...

I can't even begin to imagine what that's like as I've never seen snow!! :)

Trace

Barb said...

Is that your barn???? I LOVE barns!!!! :)

Akelamalu said...

I heard it's your Blogversary today (Saturday)

HAPPY BLOGVERSARY!

Shan said...

Yes, Skittles, that is ours. It is VERY old and we are afraid that all the snow and wind may hurt it this weekend. and trace, if you want some snow, I will gladly send it your way :-)

Thanks akelamalu for the blogoversary wishes and Thanks michelle for the luck...we'll need it :-)