CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard Update #3...It Keeps on Coming!

It has been snowing for over 24 hours here at Rambling Shan Headquarters. Here is what we were seeing at 10:00 EST:

The road has vanished:
But this guy is driving anyway:

We won't be needing these for a while:
Once again, the barn:
Our backyard:
From our front door:
The road is almost as high as the guardrail:
Hard to see:
From our garage:
Fruit trees:
I'll be back in a couple of hours to update. I know I have BLOGOVERSARY stuff to do, but this is so much cooler :-)

9 rambled with me...:

Anonymous said...

Happy blog birthday. Skittles sent me over to say hi.

Those pic's are so pretty. As long as you can stay in, it must be fun watching it. :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Happy Blogersary! Skittle's sent me :o)

Barb said...

Thanks for keeping me up to date on that barn. :)

peppylady (Dora) said...

Keep on blogging. Have great day.

Shan said...

It is pretty (only because I don't have to go anywhere)...and I posted new barn pics for you, Skittles) :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are getting pretty pics from the snow. I just keep losing my dog in it :) By the way these pics make you look like you live in the boonies not 10 miles from a major city.

Shan said...

Nicole, I hadn't thought of that until just now...it does make us look way out there :-)

And hopefully you don't lose Max for too long. Loki can't even walk in our backyard and Gizmo has to go at it at a run. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

At first Max was just standing in the snow staring at me (I guess he thought I could do something about it). Now he ducks his head and plows through it. He's too fast for me to get a picture of him but it's really funny. The only place where the snow is low enough for him to do his business is the parking lot. :)

You've got the best of both worlds at your house...land and a mall right down the road. Stay Warm!!

Shan said...

You, too. And I am picturing Max plowing through it...and it is hilarious in my mind.