CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Blizzard has Ended

Finally, the snow stopped. It was about 4:00 before it quit falling and then the sun came out and the sky was blue as can be...it was weird. Plows are out now (one just went by) and they are starting to clean everything up, but it could take some time. Here are a few pictures of what we got after it was all said and done. (I have more, but Blogger keeps giving me error messages. I will try to update more later):

Once again, across the road. Kids love to sledride down that hill:

This is the snow drift that was blocking our sliding door. We had to sweep to let the dogs out:
The barn (for Skittles):
That is a flower pot (I swear it is):
Gizmo found a break in the snow drift: Loki had to follow in Gizmo's track...he's too short to go first!Gizmo prancing along: Dog tracks (see how deep it is?): Loki says "Let me in...this is ridiculous!"

4 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

So how much snow did you get overall?

Shan said...

They say we got between 12-14 inches. It is tough to judge because so much of it blew around. And now they are saying we will get more tonight...possibly 2 more inches. Ick.

Misty DawnS said...

I love your photos. On a side note - I'm beginning to think Skittles has a secret obsession with barns (She keeps saying she's going to come visit my barn... not me... hmmmmm)

Shan said...

Thanks, Misty for the comment on the photos...that means a lot coming from you (considering how much I admire your photos). And maybe Skittles does have an obsession with barns...it could be worse :-)