CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday's Feast #1

Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
Yes. Oddly enough it was my eighth grade history teacher. It was an April Fool's joke. We (as in a couple friends and I) turned everything in his room upside down...posters, desks, everything. It was great. But he got us back big time, so we all ended up even.

Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
It depends on the time of year. Right now they are plain (glass with silver tops), but during the holiday season I have snow man ones in the kitchen and penguin ones in the dining room.

Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
We are going to Hawaii in July. I don't know if I am going anywhere before that...

Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
This is an endless quest, isn't it? Right now I use Origins Ginger Rush Intensely Hydrating body creme...but it is seasonal and you can't get it right now. I hope my supply lasts through winter!

Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
Wow. There are so many great desserts out there already...how about Cool Whip with a few chocolate chips stirred in and drizzled with Hershey's Syrup...I could call it Chocolate Cloud :-)

3 rambled with me...:

Angie said...

I love Hawaii. We went there for our honeymoon (in July). Hope you have wonderful weather.

That was a great practical joke you played on your teacher. Very funny!

Mmmmm, Chocolate Cloud.

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Oooh, Hawaii, I'm jealous! I've told Poor Hubby I'll only go on a cruise with his parents if that's our destination.
Your dessert sounds fantastic! :)

Misty DawnS said...

I'm totally jealous about the Hawaii trip, but I hope you have a fantastic time!

Your dessert would probably give me a sugar rush ;-)