CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #6


Thirteen Things I Do To Relax...

1. Yoga (this has helped me so much...I am not nearly as stressed)

2. Read (a good book can keep me relaxed for hours)
3. Watch random movies (nothing better than watching a movie you've already seen)
4. Watch TV (there are so many good shows on right now!)
5. Blog :-) (what can I say?)
7. Take a long hot bath (the whirlpool tub was the greatest thing we had put in our house)
6. Have a glass of wine (I love a good class of wine every now and then...)
7. Sit by the fire (we have a gas fireplace and it is so cozy...as long as I don't think of the cost!)
8. Shop! (I don't really shop...I look a lot, but rarely buy, and that is relaxing)
9. Talk to family (sometimes they can relax me more than anyone)
10. Sleep (what's more relaxing than this?)
11. Crochet (I start this up this time of year)
12. Jazz music (it's so mellow I love it)
13. Play X-Box 360 (laugh if you must but there is something therapeutic about blowing stuff up)

8 rambled with me...:

SMLP said...

Except for #9, #11, #12 and #13...me too!

Siani said...

Blogging, hot baths, relaxing in front of the gas fire - that's how I unwind, too. Great list. BTW, there's a typo in your link on the TT page - there's a 'k' in front of your 'http'. Thought you'd like to know, because clicking the link directly gives a 'page not found error'. Happy TT!

My list of thirteen bizarre phobias is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Shan said...

Thanks for pointing out the typo. I fixed it. I will swing by everyones TT later tonight.

cindy kay said...

I like to combine #2 and #3-- read random books I've read before...!

Diana said...

I've been sitting in front of a fire in Colorado Springs all morning...what a great way to relax!

Misty DawnS said...

I wish I could find some time to relax now! But, at least when I do find the time, it will be all that more wonderful LOL

Nicholas said...

I'm with you on #2

Btw You have your Blogger preferences set so that commenters without Blogspot accounts can’t be linked back to their sites. I’m at http://agentlemansdomain.typepad.com and this week I’m #33 on the TT list.

Jane said...

I'm agree with 13. There's nothing like it.

You might want to try a wine cooking class. Nothing more relaxing.