CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Heads or Tails Tuesday/Wordless Wednesday


Since I missed Heads or Tails yesterday I thought I would combine the two memes

Yesterday's topic? Mark. :-)

8 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

He's such a cutie! Did you like NKOTB? lol

Jojo a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rambler said...

hmm I am sorry too bad, I didn't recognize him...

SMLP said...

Nice...

He cracks me up in "Rock Star."

Note to Skittles: That was Mark's brother Donnie who was in NKOTB.

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Niiiice! :)

Shan said...

sarene, you beat me to it. I was a fan of NKOTB, though...and I was amazed that Donnie also played the part of the guy who shot Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense.

Mark Whalberg is just so pretty to look at...

Marci said...

MMMMMmmmmmmm - great pic choice :)

Andree said...

Ok, I read the comments, so I sort of know his (first) name. But what is NKOTB???