CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Go Elf Yourself!

OfficeMax apparently is looking for a way to bring some holiday cheer to its customers online and I must say that it worked for me. There is nothing quite as fun (or easy) this holiday season than Elfing Yourself! All you do is click start and it walks you through the process--you upload your photos, adjust them as needed and you have your elves. You can make as few as one and as many as four.

Click here to see (from left to right) my brother's best friend (Nathan), my brother (Eric), me and my hubby (TJ).

It may take some time to load but it is worth it! If you do one, share it with us! (If I can figure out how to imbed it here I will...)

Happy Holidays!

1 rambled with me...:

SMLP said...

Very cute! Yes, my future sister-in-law sent one of her in "elf form" to us a few weeks ago and I have to say that this looks SO much more adorable when it's four elves dancing together.

One lone dancing elf just looks weird...