CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Celebrate!

Well, it's official...today is my birthday.

How old am I? (Don't you know you should never ask a lady her age?)...

But, since you asked so nicely, I will tell you that today I am celebrating the first anniversary of my 29th birthday...

:-)

And next year, it will be the second anniversary.

I think this is a brilliant plan. Don't you?

4 rambled with me...:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Or should I say...Happy Anniversary :)

Becca said...

I will be celebrating my birthday on wednesday and it actually is my 29th. But I like how you think, something to keep in mind for the future. ;-) Happy Birthday!

Marci said...

YAY! Happy Birthday! I am 29 1/2, pretty scared of getting to the next birthday. Might just try your tactic :)

Wishing you a year filled with joy, laughter, love, growth, and good health. Enjoy every minute!

Misty DawnS said...

Happy Happy HAPPY birthday!!! I hope you have the most fantastic day ever!!!