CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

7 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

Ewwwww... I think I'll just look for a McD!

Happy WW!

Rambler said...

ha ha funny :)

Natalie said...

I don't think I want that chili! Too funny!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Cut right to the chase, don't they. No need to visit the mouth or tummy, straight to the...yeah.
:)

Shan said...

Glad you all liked the picture. I thought of posting this because of a recent post by Library Lady that talked about a sign she saw at a local church. Funny signs are always a must!

Marci said...

Oh. My. God. That is FABULOUS!!!!! What a hilarious post. Thanks :)

Andree said...

ewwwww!
thank you for invite, but I think i need to clean the something here. oh! i got it: mow, i have to mow!