CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Look! A Dirty Picture!

Skittles, the queen of fun memes, often participates in a Saturday photo scavenger hunt. Today I wanted to join the fun. The object? A word is given and you search for a photo that shows that word in some way.

The word of the day is DIRTY...whenever you heard the secret word, scream real loud... (oops! Sorry...looks like I had a PeeWee's Playhouse flashback...*shudder*)

So, as I looked through the pictures I have, I found a few that would fit the bill, but I liked this one the best. We have a small creek outside our house that usually runs at a relatively clear trickle, but, when we get excessive rain, it gets quite dirty. See for yourself:

You can even see that this picture was taken after it went down some...check out the filthy gunk on the banks to see how high it really was.
If you want to check out more people playing, check Skittle's site--she has Mr. Linky up for this.
Happy hunting!

2 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

Oh yeah.. I can see some of those trees are not supposed to be in the water. BROWN water. LOL

Shan said...

Now because of our lack of rain there is no water in that creek. It's actually quite sad...