CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

What the French, Toast?

Normally, Orbit Gum commercials drive me crazy. The girl with a dog toy in her mouth, the guy who gets sand poured in his mouth, the one with all the bugs...ick. But, they recently aired a commercial that literally had me laughing...so much so that I may actually go buy some Orbit for all the kids at my school. The idea behind it is genius and I just don't know how they did it without laughing! I wanted to share it with you in case you needed a chuckle this fine Sunday.

Thanks to YouTube for making it so easy to share this with all of you! Hopefully you thought it was....Fabulous.

10 rambled with me...:

Jojo a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shan said...

Thanks! I wanted to try something new today. Glad you like it (and that you liked the commercial)

Barb said...

Hey.. new look! :)

I know what you mean about their commercials are annoying! This one was funny!

Shan said...

Hi, Skittles! Yes, their commercials annoy me more than any on television, but this one was good.

Akelamalu said...

Some commercials just leave you feeling ..... What?????

thanks for dropping by my blog and taking part in the nursery rhymes quiz, I hope you enjoyed it. I'll be posting the answers and winners on Friday. :)

Shan said...

Thanks right back at you! I thought the quiz was fun. Hard, but fun!

Angie said...

This commercial makes me laugh every time I see it. Thanks for the laugh you lint licker!

Shan said...

Pickle you, Kumquat :-)

Glad you enjoyed!

Jake said...

Their commercials are ennerving, this one isn't bad compared to the others.

BTW, Flashy new appeal!

Shan said...

Thanks, jake!