CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Heads or Tails Tuesday!

Today's topic is Pets OR Pet Peeves. Since I have already talked about my pets and did a rambling rant about my pet peeves, I have decided I will combine the two. I love both my dogs dearly, but they do some things that get on my ever loving nerves. So, allow me to present...

Pet Peeves About My Pets!

  1. Gizmo, occasionally eats poop from the backyard! Honestly! (Our vet says it is normal. Normal? He eats poop. That's gross.)
  2. Although I appreciate their need to protect, must they bark at every noise, movement, or breath of wind? I can't even yell "Hey TJ" upstairs because they automatically thinks that someone is at the door, so they have to bark...for a good five minutes.
  3. I know Loki can jump up on the bed; therefore there is no need to hop up and down on the floor at three in the morning while whining for me to put him on the bed...I will not get up.
  4. Looking pitiful and hungry will not work for me...I know I fed you this morning, I know I fed you the amount of food our vet told us to feed you, and I know that it was plenty...and playing TJ again ts me is just wrong. Quit it.
  5. Why is it they have to go outside just as we sit down to dinner? (I know, Gizmo...it is your desire to eat poop.)
  6. Although we know the closet is a cool cave like place to sleep, we do not appreciate Loki's hair all over our clean clothes.
  7. Why do they sniff the crotches of our guests? Our guests stay away from the dogs' crotches, so the dogs should return the favor!
  8. Gizmo has the urge to lick a rug after he eats...why is that? I hate walking into a room and stepping in wet spot. ick (especially because of pet peeve number 1)
  9. Gizmo howls like crazy if we get into the general vicinity of the vet...and then that gets Loki started. Fun times.
  10. Baths. I hate to give them and they hate even more to get them. I wish they had an autowash cycle :-)

I know I seem to complain a lot about my two fabulous boys--they are really great dogs, but these things baffle and confuse me about them sometimes. Of course, if they were any different they wouldn't be my boys! I just thought this was a fun spin on Skittles' already fun meme.

See you next Tuesday, fellow Heads or Tail-ers!

2 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

You reminded me of a dog I had that always um.. cleaned the litter box. Yuck!

Barking! That was SO Sasha until we got her that collar.

Looking pitiful does work on us lol. Not just with Sasha.. with grandkids, too. :)

Misty DawnS said...

Ahhh #2... I can relate. Tag barks at everything, everybody, and every vehicle. Molly hates thunder and will bark every time it thunders. By the way, it thundered from 5 a.m. until about noon today... ugh!