CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Just Call Me Sugar Britches.

My friend The Cranky Librarian posted herself as an M&M and I couldn't resist playing along (distraction from cleaning my house and the other many things)...so, allow me to present...

The One...The Only...Sugar Britches from Down Yonder!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please notice that she is holding a coffee cup (one of my needed things throughout the day) and she is wearing sandals (I boycott actual shoes from spring until September). Also, since TJ was in Florida for a week and I was so very jealous, I decided that I would virtually go somewhere exotic as an M&M. Never fear, however...the tropical sun won't melt me. I am using sun repellent :-)

If you want to play, go to Become and M&M and create you...and post it for all to see.

Later I will post myself as a Simpson's character...another welcome distraction.

Have a great Saturday. I am off for more cleaning and TJ comes home today (hooray!)

5 rambled with me...:

Marci said...

I hope all is going a little better for you. I've been sending happy thoughts your way :)

BTW - I made an m and m marci!! Come on by to see her!

Shan said...

Things are better--I think the happy thoughts have helped. Also, the distractions like making M&M's help :-)

Barb said...

I'll give this a try!

Barb said...

It timed out on me *sigh*

I've given you an award :)

Library Lady said...

Looks just like ya! (hee hee)