CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Just For Laughs

I am tired and on my way to bed this fine Friday, but I wanted to post something to make you chuckle. A friend of mine sent me a bunch of Maxine cartoons this morning and this was my favorite--

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hope you had a laugh, friends. Enjoy your Friday night.

7 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

I just love Maxine!!!!

Angie said...

Ha ha! I love this!

Marci said...

Perfect! You just made my day :)

Shan said...

Glad you all enjoyed it...it makes me chuckle everytime I see it.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious, I've never read her comic but people keep telling me it's really funny. I'm more hooked on Pearls Before Swine, it's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog!!! Last night I had to run to CVS up the street and I didn't want to wear a bra...I put on a sweatshirt in 85 degree weather so I wouldn't have to. This is hilarious!

Shan said...

OMG...too funny! I know I am guilty of doing this, too...but usually when it is cold outside. You have me beat! :-)