CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Skittles over at Skittles' Place tagged me this morning with my choice of two memes to complete and tag others with...I choose the Birthday Meme. Here are the rules:

Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day)...Then write down 3 events, 2 births, 1 holiday, and tag 5 friends (leave them a comment saying their tagged and refer them to your blog for the rules).

Here goes:

On November 2nd...

Three Events:
1868: Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally
1960: Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the Lady Chatterley's Lover case
2000: The first crew arrives at the International Space Station.

Two Births:
1734: Daniel Boone, American frontiersman
1865: Warren Harding, 29th President of the USA

One Holiday:
Day of the Dead (Mexico and the United States)

I tag:
The Cranky Librarian
Joker...I Jacked a Plane
My Crazy Life...in Pictures
The Jo Diary
The Myriad Musings of Marci

If you want to do the other meme (The Mutation Meme), Here are the rules:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

If you want to see what this one looks like, check out Skittles' entry.

It's your choice! Have fun, and thanks, Skittles, for including me in the game :)

4 rambled with me...:

Tawnya Shields said...

This is a very cool meme to do. Very interesting things happened on your birthdate. :o)

Marci said...

Thanks for the invite - it was a lot of fun to see all of the things that have happened on my birthday over the years.

Hope all is well with you. Take care! :)

Barb said...

I remember the space station thing! Thanks for playing. :)

Angie said...

Okey dokey!
I just got home from Indiana so I'll work on this later.

Had some issues with internet access at the hotel we stayed at. It's so nice to be online again!