CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

Admit it--we all have them. Those things that we could technically go without but we don't want to. In no particular order, here are (some of) mine:

Gevalia coffee, candles from Yankee Candle, wine (Pinot Grigio is my fave right now), reality TV (summer is great for that--so much trash on, so little time), sleeping in, Rocky Road ice cream, hot baths (but I hate hot tubs--must be the chlorine), sun, X-Box 360, Dove chocolate, 400 thread count pillowcases, flip-flops from Old Navy, movie channels, the Cookie Monster (not from Sesame Street--it is a dessert at Chedder's...amazing), and shoes (I hate to wear them but love to buy them).

So, fess up--what are yours?

7 rambled with me...:

Todd Camplin said...

Starbucks coffee and bad re-run sitcom.

Tawnya Shields said...

Those were very good! I was reading fast and though and read sleeping in ice cream! What?! Oops didn't see the comma from reading too fast. That is burned in my mind now. Would be a bit cold.

Thansk for stopping by my blog. Much appreciated.

Barb said...

Cappuccino, french vanilla cream in my coffee, blogging (of course), American idol & Dancing With the Stars, smoking (naughty), smelling hubby's t-shirts fresh from the dryer, going to bed in clean sheets after showering, shampooing and shaving!

I'm sure there are TONS more!

Shan said...

Camplin--I have never liked their coffee, but I love their low fat lemon poppyseed muffins. Yum.

titania--lol. I got a chuckle out of that one...sleeping in ice cream would be cold (and I hate being cold)

skittles--you named two of my fave reality shows. My husband thinks I am crazy, but I can't help myself.

Barb said...

P.S.

I just tagged you! It's under "Tagged - Twice!" :)

Marci said...

OOH! Fun one!! I am totally addicted to Gevalia, too!!

Okay, here are some of mine:

my iPod, Bath and Body Works' aromatherapy products, Last Comic Standing, Scrubs, The Wedding Planner, Arby's Beef and Cheddar, my bed, Burt's Bees lip balm, 60 minute massages, purses, and Entertainment Weekly...

Shan said...

Gevalia is one of my favorite things--I have become a "coffee snob" when it comes to other types--I am totally spoiled!

And I love Burt's Bees stuff, too. Their coconut foot creme is the best.