CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Visual DNA

As I was surfing through my friends' Myspace pages I came across something very cool--Visual DNA. You complete a series of statements with pictures and at the end the site gives you your visual DNA personality profile. Mine was pretty accurate. Now I'm sure it is most likely like horoscopes (you know--so general that it fits nearly everyone), but it was still a cool thing to do and gave me a chance to really think about some of my answers. Here is my visual DNA:



You can get your own at http://www.imagini.net/. What are you? Did your visual DNA match your personality? Was it way off? Let me know--I'd love to see what you thought. Enjoy!

1 rambled with me...:

Library Lady said...

Thanks for sharing this--I tried it out in between taking care of hundreds of kids needing to pay fines today (no exaggeration.) Good site!