CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Sigh of Relief

After 16 long months of papers, discussions, interviews, research projects, article critiques, portfolio exhibits, diversity fairs, and reading textbooks, I submitted my LAST assignment for my graduate class this morning. I am officially FINISHED with all my coursework for my Master's! I can't tell you all how happy I am.

Surprisingly, the program was really great. I learned a lot and it became part of my daily routine. I will miss the people I was working with and it will be odd not to have to sign onto Blackboard anymore, but I think I will get over it--my free time is mine once again!

I can't believe I'm finished. I didn't think it would ever happen. I ran upstairs and told TJ as soon as I was done and then I did a dance in the hallway (in my pajamas, no less...I'm not ashamed to admit it). I can't believe this day has finally come. I can focus on teaching again and family again and ME again.

And I have a Master's degree. That is quite an accomplishment. At least I think so. I feel great about this whole thing. So great, in fact, that maybe going back to work tomorrow won't be too bad. I might actually be in a good mood on a Monday.

Stranger things have happened.

0 rambled with me...: