CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Grey's Anatomy Penis Shot?

If what I think happened actually happened on Thursday night the FCC is going to have a mad cow...

Grey's fans: did you happen to watch Thursday night (you know, the "penis fish" episode)...and did you happen to see the shot of what appeared to be the penis of the actor when he dropped his pants? TJ turned to me an was like "was that..." and I replied "no...it couldn't have been..." Then, just yesterday as I was out to dinner with my good friend Gini she asked me "so, when you watched Grey's Anatomy Thursday night, was that that guy's penis?" I couldn't believe it! I was amazed that someone else had the same thought that we had...in fact it appears that she and her husband had the same discussion about it that TJ and I did.


So, what do you think? Was it a penis or just a figment of our imagination? I'd love to hear your thoughts...

0 rambled with me...: