CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Sad Day for Cincinnati

It's official. Kevin Kaesviharn, my one and only favorite Bengal, is now a Saint. And not the "oh, he's such a good guy" kind of saint. New Orleans snagged him in free agency. *SOB* Not only was he a key character person on the team (as in he hasn't been arrested), but he was a key defensive guy, too. The man led the league in interceptions for a time. Not bad for a guy who is technically a back-up, you know. I guess his positive season was bad for Cincy--if he hadn't been so high profile no one would have wanted him. I am glad that he has the deal that he wanted and that he should get the playing time that he deserves, but it STINKS that we lost him. It also stinks that I have an AMAZING #34 Bengals Kaesviharn jersey. Time to buy a Saint's jersey. (did that just come out of my mouth? I don't like the Saints. Yikes. Look what Kaesviharn has done to me!)

Fortunately, all football hope is not lost. Brett Favre is coming back for another season. For this die-hard Packer fan that is a great thing. I just hope that he has the team he needs to have a great year. He can be the greatest quarterback in the land (and he practically is), but, if he doesn't have people to throw to it won't matter. Let's hope they are smart in the draft and in their choice of players to release (as in: let's not release another Gado!).

American Idol: yikes. Can we just get rid of the boys? I mean, Phil is okay, but the others were painful to listen to. And PLEASE, for the love of all things holy, let SANJAYA go home! How can you mess up THAT Diana Ross song? It is the one everyone knows, it has been in every movie ever made (or so it seems) and you butcher it on stage. Painful, I tell you, just painful. If it were up to me (and it obviously isn't) we would just fast forward to the final four: Melinda, Lakisha, Jordin, and Phil. Save America the anguish of having to listen to the others for the next three months.

Plus, it's raining. I guess it's fitting weather for my mood (*sigh*)...

Until next time. Ramble on.

0 rambled with me...: