CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Beautiful Weather We're Having

Wow. As of now it is 75 and sunny here in good ol' Kentucky. This is amazing for this time of year, and I am enjoying every minute of it. It is hard to believe it isn't even spring yet (so winter has 75 degree weather?) I have a feeling we'll pay for it later though. I wouldn't even put another snow passed Mother Nature. I hope not based on the fact that our school year has been extended to June 5th already. The students LOVED the fact we had snow, but now they are hating the fact we have to go that late. Guess what? Teachers hate that, too.

As beautiful as the weather is, I will admit that I played X-Box 360 when I got home today. Why? Because I am addicted to this blasted game called Oblivion. I had to beat this guy in Paradise and I couldn't rest until I did. This game has consumed me for months. I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I will be glad when I have finished it. I have never had a game so involved before. My husband (TJ) actually bought it for himself because the guy at the game store said the graphics were amazing. They are, but the game is too much role play for him, so I tried it out. I thought I was going to hate it, so I named my character Ima Weenie. I never thought I would get as into the game as I did (and now I am regretting the fact that I am called "Ima Weenie").

I am not sure if I am looking forward to American Idol tonight or not. Honestly, as I said before, the guys stink and the girls aren't much better, so I am not sure I can force myself to watch. It depends on how much time I want to waste tonight I suppose.

Lastly, I can't believe Rob and Amber got eliminated from The Amazing Race on Sunday night. They had dominated that game from the beginning, but it just goes to show you that you can't get cocky--you may be eliminated! I really wanted Charla and Myrna to go. They drive me nuts with their double standard attitudes, but I guess it wasn't their time. Shucks.

Until next time, ya'll enjoy your night!

0 rambled with me...: