CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Friday to All!

Friday is finally here. Normally, I would be beside myself with joy, but, alas, I have to chaperone our Freshman/Sophmore Dance tonight which means little rest for the weary. I don't mind chaperoning dances, but (and I am not ashamed to admit this) my bedtime on Fridays tends to be a little after nine. I guess the stress of the week gets to me and I just can't stay awake. Problem: the dance is from 7-11. It will be seriously bad (and embarrassing) if I fall asleep in the middle of this thing. The kids are excited, so that's all that really matters, I guess. They went with an Oscar party theme. It's very cool and original. We even have "Oscar" statues to present instead of tiaras and such.

American Idol: What the HECK is everone thinking? I think that about sums it up.

I am also glad that Grey's Anatamy is back. I am not a Callie fan. She is too insecure for my liking, so I wouldn't mind her to go. But, at the same time, I am not a fan of the Izzy/George thing. They are friends and should leave it at that. Izzy needs to be with Alex (but that's just my opinion).

Random thought: I joined a Saint's message board to see what they are saying about their newly acquired safety. You know what they are saying: "How the heck do you pronounce his name?" Memo: if you can't pronounce your players' names, you don't deserve them. Come back, Kaesviharn! Come Back! We can pronounce your name!

Last (but not least): DUKE LOST! HAHAHAHAHA. I can't believe it. Now, if UK loses in the first round there will be nothing really to celebrate about. But, if UK pulls off a win, Duke fans will have to live with that for a long, long time. I am sure that they will make some excuses about the refs or the crowd or something, but THEY LOST!

That's all for now. I must ramble off to work (or to pretend like I'm working)...whichever comes first.

0 rambled with me...: