CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 9, 2007

American Idol is a let down this year...

I guess you could say I am a reality TV person. Or at least I was. It is all starting to lose its appeal with me, and American Idol is the latest to tick me off. I can't believe Sanjaya (or however you spell his name) is still on there. He is horrible (and that is being nice). I can't even bring myself to watch anymore. I remember a time when I never used to miss it, but now it's almost like a chore. TV shouldn't be that way. I guess it's because I don't think they hav eany real talent on the guys side. Harsh, I know, but true. The only guy that even comes close to being good for me is Phil (the bald guy). The rest of the guys can hit the road. Ever since the producers decided that there had to be an equal number of boys and girls in the top twelve, they seriously limited the talent. If you went by talent alone, there would be ten girls in the top twelve.

Plus, Sundance...what were you thinking? Taking on a PEARL JAM song? Pearl Jam is Pearl Jam because they have a unique sound and you RUINED IT! Pearl Jam is not country rock or whatever you tried to do with it. Sure, maybe the guy has a strong voice, but that performance was horrible.

Needless to say, it looks like I am checking out of Idol. I may watch it if nothing else is on or if I am looking to torture my dogs into howling for an hour, but I am not clearing off time in my night for it anymore. What else is on, anyway? Anyone seen the TV guide?

0 rambled with me...: