CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Philosophy?

I used to be a die-hard Origins girl, but the products ended up drying me out so much after 6 months that I had to stop using them. It was awful. I am using some Neutrogena products now, but I am still not getting the results that I really want, so I am off and hunting again for a great skin-care regimen, and I thought I would ask for your input.

Have any of you ever used the Philosophy line of beauty products? I have been reading about them a lot and have read all good things. Compared to other skin care brands (Origins, Ahava, etc.) the prices seem reasonable and they really push the idea that they can create "make-up optional" skin.

Any thoughts on this line? Let me know. I may give it a shot over the summer, but I wanted to see if anyone had any input.

3 rambled with me...:

Crystal said...

I've tried Philosophy before and it was good. I didn't use it long enough to really have an informed opinion though. I did, however, find what works wonders for my skin. And you will never believe it... but it's Mary Kay! It's the best stuff I have ever used on my face. And it's the ONLY thing I will use now.

Good Luck. I hope you find what works for you. When you do, let us know.

Anonymous said...

You should ask Gini about this. She was telling me about some all natural stuff she uses. It cleared her face up and she loves it. I forget what it's called.

Shan said...

Gini is using Bare escentuals make-up...and I am on th everge of trying that, too. I am just looking for easy and natural...I hate messing with my face too much.

Hope all is well with you!