CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ho, Hum

I haven't blogged for quite some time. Why? Because I really can't think of much of anything to blog about.

Sure, I could blog about my husband causing chaos while finishing our basement. I could talk about wanting to paint my bathroom. I could talk about my odd desire to try expensive face products. I could blog about my dogs' latest bout with allergies and the ridiculous regimen they are one now. I could even talk about Big Brother, The Biggest Loser, or Hell's Kitchen.

But I don't want to.

Instead I find myself blogging about not really knowing what to blog about. It makes me think of all the times I have students write about trying to find something to write. I always giggle and chuckle at those papers (nothing like reading a personal narrative about writing a personal narrative). And now here I am. Blogging about trying to find a blogging topic.

Damn. I'm lame.

0 rambled with me...: