CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Deplorable!

For those of you who have been around my blog for awhile, you may remember me blogging about China, a dog whose owner was accused of abusing her...only to get her back. I was outraged by this decision...especially since she had a chain embedded in her neck. But, hey, the guy PROMISED to never let it happen again, so the judge gave him his dog back.

And today, he did it again. Today the story broke that the dog was found filthy, cold and wet outside in a pen...a clear violation of his solemn promise to take care of the dog...which included not leaving her outside.

I was angry when the first story broke, and I am angry now...because we all knew how this would turn out. We knew this guy would most likely not take care of this dog, but he was given a second chance. A second chance that most of us knew he didn't deserve and wouldn't take advantage of.

Now it is time for China to get a second chance. A chance at a life that includes love, warmth and a family who appreciates her for her.

We can only hope it isn't too late.

0 rambled with me...: