CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sticky Post!

I've joined the Technorati craze! I claimed my blog there yesterday. I can't believe how many blogs are already there...I feel like the last kid to know a rumor in high school :-)

Add to Technorati Favorites


So, if you would be so kind as to give me some love, I will return the favor (if I haven't already given you some Technorati love)

5 rambled with me...:

Misty DawnS said...

Going there right now to add you as a fave, my friend... what took you so long? hehe (just teasin)

Angie said...

I showed some love! :-)

Barb said...

Done! :)

Helena said...

I came for this weeks feast, but couln't find it.

Marci said...

Cool! Good luck - you deserve lots of Technorati loving.

Happy almost blogoversary, by the way!