CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Breaking News!

According to the Packers' website, Brett Favre has told the general manager that he is retiring after 17 years with the Packers' organization. Although I know deep in my heart that this is the right decision for him and his family, I can't help but feel sad. Favre is a part of the Packers that I grew up with. He is the guy that plays the game with such childlike entusiasm that others can't help but join in. I can't imagine what it's going to look like next year not to see #4 run out on that field and pull off some amazing plays.

Thanks, Favre, for making the last 17 years so enjoyable to watch. I look forward to the day when you are inducted into the Hall of Fame...where you belong!

0 rambled with me...: