CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blogger Frustration!

In the last three days I have been so very frustrated with Blogger. It won't upload photos half the time, it formats everything wrong (takes away spaces, adds them), it has locked up numerous times, and it is just generally pissing me off.

So, I will be looking around for a possible place to move Rambling Shan in the near future. When (and if) I make the move, I will keep you all informed. Until then, I will continue to post here.

8 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

I've noticed the same thing.

I've looked around at other places, but I just can't bring myself to start over.

Shan said...

I know. Good news is I found a site that will allow you to import your posts from blogger to the new blog. The only downfall is that I don't think you can change templates very much. I have a starter blog set up there now and I am "test driving" it (so to speak). I will let you know how it goes.

Misty DawnS said...

I've had similar problems too. For two days, I couldn't comment on blogs during the day!

Barb said...

Let me know, ok?

Shan said...

Certainly!

Barb said...

Maybe it's Firefox.. I've been hearing lots of people saying Firefox has been acting up. I'm using Flock for my browser now and really like it.

Shan said...

I use Internet Explorer. It hasn't bene acting up quite as badly this week...we'll wait and see.

And I may look into a new browser. Mine has been running slowly lately, too (so maybe that is the problem).

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search HD Movies, Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]