CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings...Take One!

I have seen this over at Skittle's Place a Couple of times and I decided that I wanted to play today. Enjoy!

She Said...I Responded:

  1. Passport :: Photo
  2. Small world :: After All
  3. Radio :: Cuba Gooding, Jr.
  4. Marine :: Life
  5. Wall :: Street
  6. Wanna be :: Like Mike
  7. Pigtails :: Yoga
  8. Hyphen :: Dash
  9. 9.99 :: $10.00
  10. Unrated :: Edition

You can play, too over at Unconscious Mutterings...have fun!

2 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

Just wondering how you got yoga from pigtails. :)

Shan said...

I wear my hair in pigtails a lot of times when I go to yoga...sometimes a ponytail in the back is hard because we lay down...pigtails are easier :-)