CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Shan's Top Ten...

Top Ten Reasons I am Not in a Good Mood Today...

10. The weather. It is 60 and rainy...in February. And it has been raining for two STRAIGHT (as in nonstop) days.
9. My hair does not do well in humid weather...as in it gets poofy and gross. Plus, I am not sure i like my haircut, so I am constantly worried I look like a freak with poofy bad hair.
8. Since the weather is so warm there is no chance for a snow day.
7. I had a girl pass out in my classroom an hour ago...and I had to catch her...to keep her from hitting her head on a bookshelf.
6. Because I had to catch the girl, I hurt my back. I feel like I pulled all the muscles on my left side from the momentum of her falling.
5. My husband is in meetings all day so I can't even tell him about what happened today. Just hearing his voice sometimes makes me feel better.
4. Because the weather has been so "blah," I, in turn, have been "blah" so I haven't done yoga in three days...and my body can tell.
3. There has been no really goo TV on for weeks because of the writer's strike. Sure, Lost came back (whoch thrilled me), but I watched Pushing Daisies on Wednesdays...and now what do I have? American Idol and The Moment of Truth. Super.
2. I have realized that there are many people at my work who do less than me and make more money (okay, so I have known this for a while, but today it irritates me.)

And the number one reason I am in a bad mood today...

The kids are driving my crazy. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but these kids are on my ever loving nerve. Complaining, sleeping, not doing work, rumor spreading, bullying...you name it and they are doing it. I think they need a snow day more than any of us so they can get it all out of their system and come back ready to finish out the year.

There. I feel better now. I will feel even better after a good yoga session and a couple of glasses of wine. Maybe tomorrow I will have ten reasons to be in a good mood...

Well...at least two :-)

0 rambled with me...: