CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Origins Update

A couple of days ago I posted about the horrible experiences I had been having at my local Orgins store. After posting, I took Nicole's advice and emailed their corporate office. I got a reply this morning. Melissa (the Origins representative who emailed me) apologized profusely for my experience, said that the information had been forwarded to the store and that they were going to send me "a selection of travel sized products" as a gesture of apology. I find this a fantastic, unexpected surprise. Most companies just send word that they got your email and say that they will work on improving...very few (at least ones that I have emailed) ever go to this extent. It shows me that they do care about keeping customers happy.

In th eend, though, I hope that word gets to the store and that the woman's attitude improves. I want to enjoy my shopping experience again, and I hope this is a step in the right direction.

2 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

Good for you! I'm glad you spoke up.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad that worked for you. Seriously nothing gets people's attention faster than sending a message to corporate. Have fun with all of your travel sized goodies.