CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

See You Tuesday!

Well, I'm going to be away from the blog for a couple of days--I am taking a trip to Green Bay to watch (you guessed it) the Packers play Carolina! Hooray!

I will update you all with stories, pictures and other lovely things when I come back...just in time for Heads or Tails Tuesday!

:-)

3 rambled with me...:

Marci said...

Hope you had an awesome trip :) I miss Wisconsin!

SMLP said...

Yeah, do tell all! I've never been. What's Wisconsin like?

I've been to Minnesota though, does that count?

Shan said...

We quickly found out that there is very little to do in Green Bay unless you are going to the game...but the people are super nice. By far the nicest people I have ever met. It was a great trip. I will post pictures and a story soon...and boy, is it a good one.