CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Today, In a Word, Sucked.

So, you all know I have not been feeling well since my trip to the ER on Saturday. I tried to get in to see the doctor yesterday (since I was off), and they had no appointments. So, like a trooper, I went to work today...and felt horrible. The pain when I try to breath in is horrible. So, I call my doctor AGAIN, and (miraculously) they have an appointment for 4.

Sweet Relief...or so I though.

So I leave work early, come home, relax, go to the doctor and he says he knows exactly what the problem is and that he would call in a prescription for some steroids that will bring down the inflammation. Thank God...I left the office at 4:45 feeling like the trip was worth it.

I was wrong.

Here I am, at 9:20...and still no medicine. Why? Because my doctor apparently forgot to call it in. So that means that I get to go back to work tomorrow in just as much pain as I went toady. TJ says stay home...I can't--I have too much to do tomorrow and I just can't stay home.

So I have literally been in tears for over an hour now...out of frustration, pain, anger and everything else that goes along with today.

In addition, I just found out that the weekend of my birthday (my big 30) I don't get to have a party or a family get together or do what I want to do...instead I get to go to a work function with TJ. Spiffy--just what I want to do. Spend my birthday weekend with people that I don't know. Great.

I bet tomorrow is just as stellar as today...considering I have no prescription and no pain medicine that comes close to making me feel better.

I can't wait.

1 rambled with me...:

Anonymous said...

OK....so when do you want an appointment????