CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #5

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13 Movies that Creep Me Out (But I watch them anyway)

1. Psycho
2. Pet Semetary
3. Christine
4. Poltergeist
5. The Exorcist
6. Nightmare on Elm Street
7. Halloween
8. Child's Play
9. It
10. Arachnophobia
11. 1408
12. Carrie
13. Silence of the Lambs

11 rambled with me...:

Anonymous said...

I've seen Christine, Poltergeist, Carrie and Silence of the Lambs. Silence is one of my top fave movies.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, creepy, but it's the right time of the year to watch those ;)

Happy TT!

Julia

Anonymous said...

Silence of the Lambs is definitely in my top 20. I loved The Exorcist when it came out, but when I watched it again recently, it seemed to move awwwwwfulllly slow. Funny how everything is speeded up now.

Anonymous said...

I've only seen like two of those, because I HATE movies that creep me out! But I do like Silence of the Lambs! *lol* Happy TT!

Hootin Anni said...

I've got one movie [it's kinda recent --like in the last 5-10years] ---if these 'creep you out', you should find and rent 'Wrong Turn' [the first one--I believe there are two now]

IT'S CREEPY!! And it'll knock your socks off.

Happy T T-ing

Patti said...

I just did a TT of my favorite movies! :)

I've seen most of the movies on your list. Not 2, 9, 10 or 11. I could never see Arachnophobia. Ewwww!!!

I still hate clowns to this day because of Poltergeist! Happy Thursday!

Di said...

I've read some of the books and they have freaked me out so much that I have had NO desire to see the movie. Especially Silence of the Lambs.

Bloggers said...

those are the movies that creep me out but i cannot stop looking.

Misty DawnS said...

I love horror movies, so many of these are on my list of top favorite movies ;-) Especially Silence of the Lambs and Arachnophobia. My best friend and I used to watch the Child's Play and Nightmare on Elm Street movies EVERY single weekend!

kristinaQ said...

Hehe, good list... it's a list of what you should watch if you want to get a good nightmare.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I've seen several of those, including Psycho on TV when I was only 12. The denoument gave me nightmares. But for sheer jumping out of your skin, nothing beats the final moments of Carrie!