CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4



Here is my fourth edition of Thursday Thirteen...


Thirteen Things That Make Me Happy (in no particular order)


  1. My family. Sure, my brother used to drive me crazy and I always thought my parents were over protective, but that's what families do. I couldn't have made it this far without them!

  2. My husband. Things aren't always smooth sailing (are they in any marriage?), but we are happy together and we support each other, so that's all that matters.

  3. My friends. I lost tough with a lot of people as I grew up, but I also met some great people along the way. I couldn't get through those rough patches without them. They make my life a better one.

  4. My dogs. Cheesy, I know, but they are a bright spot in my day. They are quirky and drive my crazy sometimes, but they are mine and I adore them.

  5. Yoga. I discovered it about six months ago. I wasn't sure if I would like it or if it would be the thing for me, but it turns out that it is. I am happy to work out again and I feel better than I have in years. It gives me balance to what could be crazy days.

  6. Good jazz music. I discovered jazz when I was in high school and fell in love with it. It is soothing and relaxing and fabulous. And when I say good jazz, I don't mean Kenny G...

  7. Gevalia Coffee. This has turned me into a coffee snob--I won't drink anything else unless I have to...

  8. Unexpected snow days. I'm a teacher--there is nothing better than waking up and being surprised by the fact it snowed overnight and you don't have to go anywhere.

  9. Sunshine. I know that it's bad for you, but I love sitting out and letting the sun hit my face.

  10. My whirlpool tub. This was the one thing I was firm about having when we built or house...and it is fabulous on those unexpected snow days.

  11. Movies. I watch a ton of them--and I watch a lot of them over and over again. They take me to other places and I love that.

  12. Barnes and Noble...yes, in general, that store makes me happy. I could spend hours in there. The atmosphere is fantastic and I love the fact that I can browse and browse and browse.

  13. Football season. I love it...I spend my Sundays watching games and hoping my beloved Packers win...

I know there are more things that make me exceedingly happy, but the meme is Thursday Thirteen, so I'll leave it at that.

3 rambled with me...:

Coco said...

such a lovely list :)

happy TT!

Unknown said...

You know, all of these are good, especially the unexpected snow day and sunshine on your face, but I am SOOOO with you on number 11!

Anonymous said...

I'm a jazz lover too. I'm more of a Books-A-Million person myself, than a B&N loer.