CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Yoga Poses I Can Do...

1. Mountain
2. Downward Dog
3. Cow
4. Cobra
5. Warrior Series (does this count as three of my thirteen?)
6. Tree
7. Scorpion
8. Twisted Sponge
9. Triangle
10. Goddess
11. Bridge
12. Dancer
13. Half Moon

7 rambled with me...:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed...I've done routines, but I can't say I've ever paid attention to what they were telling me I was doing...lol.

Great TT!
http://blog.vigilant20.net/?p=1313

Shan said...

Thanks!

My yoga instructor is really good about telling us what all the postures are, so it helps.

I did learn an awesome one today: half shoulder stand...it was great!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Wow! ...#8 sounds really interesting... :)

Shan said...

#8 is one of my favorites--it really stretches your back annd hips...love, love, love it! :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't pretend to know what these are but I am impressed that you can do them all.

Welcome to TT.

Shan said...

Thanks, Nicholas!

Anonymous said...

That's thirteen more than I can do. :)

Happy (late) TT!