CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

This is What We'd Call an Upset...

Wow. The NFL sure had one heck of an upset weekend!

Let's start with the ones that were BAD for me in our office pool:

Cleveland beat Cincinnati (51 to 45...can you believe that score? I bet if you had told the Bengals they would score 45 points, they would have assumed they would wing...and they would have been wrong! Thankfully, no one predicted that Cleveland would win, so everyone lost this point)

Arizona beat Seattle (only four people predicted this one! Arizona has been horrible the last few years)

Tampa Bay CRUSHED New Orleans (Once again, we all had picked New Orleans...when it was 28 to nothing, I figured the Saints were not going to be marching in...)

San Francisco beat St. Louis (by ONE point...one friggin' point...)

Now, on to the ones that helped me out a bit:

Houston beat Carolina (It was my one upset pick of the week. TJ picked it, too, but not many others did.)

Green Bay beat New York (Hooray! My boys are 2-0 for the first time since 2001! It amazes me how many people have jumped on the Brett Favre Bandwagon now...this time last year the same people were saying he was done and needed to retire...they of little faith!)

As a result of this odd football week, I am tied for second in my pool...and the guy in the lead has Washington winning tonight--the rest of us have Philly. Then it comes down to Monday Night Football points...

Look out, TJ...looks like we're in a showdown!

2 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

Me and Mike used to play in my son's football pool and let's just say neither of us ever won much.. LOL!

Shan said...

I love football pools! They are so fun...and I only won one week last year. I am crossing my fingers that I win this week!