CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

I've Hit 100!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh, my! I can't believe that today I reach post number 100! I would never never known that I would post this much in the days since I started this blog, but it seems that I have. I honestly want to thank Library Lady over at The Cranky Librarian for introducing me to Blogger--I would have never even thought of creating a blog if it weren't for her. As a special THANK YOU, I wanted to give a shout out to Library Lady--if you haven't read her blog, you don't know what you're missing.

I also want to thank all of YOU! When I started a few months ago, no one (except Library Lady) knew I was here...and then, slowly, people started wandering by...and I started wandering to their sites, and suddenly I am part of a huge, great community.
Skittles when you first commented and I traveled to your site I was amazed at how much traffic you generated...and when you linked me, I was thrilled. Then more people started linking me (Library Lady, AJ, Marci) and more people wandered by. More people commented, and I found more people to add to my link list.

This has been a fantastic start to my little blog, and I couldn't be happier sharing post number 100 with all of you! I had no idea how fun and addicting blogging could be...

And today, in the spirit of my 100th post, I am going to try something new. I am going to start a game. It is based off the board game
Zobmondo: I will give you two equally disgusting, bothersome or downright odd situations and you have to choose which one you would rather do.

I'm going to call it Shan's Saturday Situation...and here is edition number one (in post number 100!) I hope you all play along!

Would you rather...

Have ears the size of an elephant's -OR- have a nose the size of an elephant's trunk?

13 rambled with me...:

Angie said...

Congrats on number 100. It's quite an accomplishement!

Now on to your question: (This is going to be fun)

I would rather have ears the size of an elephants. Why? Because I have long hair. I could pin my ears together and cover it the best I could with my hair.

Akelamalu said...

Congratulations on 100 posts - it's amazing how quickly they mount up.

I'd rather have elephant ears for the same reason as a.j.reams.

Pop over and pick up your badge for the nursery rhymes quiz.

Barb said...

Happy, Happy 100 posts!!! Can I have a piece of that cake???? :)

I'm going to cheat because you didn't say it wasn't allowed. I wish Mike had a ____ the size of an elephant. (Giggle and run.)

Jane said...

Go R. Shan, it's your (unofficial birthday). 100... maybe I'll get to there one day.

Big ears would be nice but a huge nose is what I've always wanted.

See you at your 200s!

Jojo a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shan said...

Skittles...I am shocked! Such thoughts! :-)

Thanks gotcha and thanks for playing along!

aj: Thanks for the comments about my blog! I agree with your choice--if I had huge ears I would have to quit my job!

Natalie said...

Huge ears...a big nose would just get in the way of eating...lol.

Marci said...

Congratulations - I am so happy for you! And also honored that you mentioned me :)

So, let's see - ears or nose? I think that having a huge trunk would be easier to manage, and could really come in handy.... considering that it is like an extra hand. And, when it gets in the way, you could throw it over your shoulder!!

Barb said...

Would you like to help Warm The Globe? Come see how!

Jake said...

Congrats Shan! You're my first blogging teacher acolyte so I'm happy you've reached it!

Can't I have both? I mean ears and nose? It would be damn cute...

The Curmudgeon said...

Congratulations on your first 100 posts.

As for the ears v. nose -- well, I already have the ears....

Anonymous said...

Very cool accomplishment...I'm only around #50. I choose the ears. Also, I wanted to let you know that I'm doing a movie quiz (similar to Skittles a couple of weeks ago). I thought you might like to check it out. Thanks!

Shan said...

Thanks to all of you who wished my congrats at my 100th post!