CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I am Curious

If you could only keep one movie from your movie collection, which would it be and why?

I will tell you mine later.

7 rambled with me...:

Malcolm said...

This is a very tough question. I would have to go with "The Maltese Falcon". Since Humphrey Bogart is my favorite actor, it would have to be a film starring him.

Also, "The Maltese Falcon" has a mixture of humor and suspense, as well as superb dialogue. Plus it has an excellent supporting cast (Mary Astor, Peter Lorre, Sydney Greenstreet, Lee Patrick, etc.).

Anonymous said...

I going to have to go with Bad Boys 2. I choose this movie because of the memory attached to it more than the movie. I saw this with my mom in NYC on a day when I was thinking I had made a mistake by living there. She and I went and had some pizza and beer and then saw this. I remember laughing so hard I was crying. It was exactly what I needed that day. There are many other movies I watch more and like better but this one seems to lift me up when I need it.

Barb said...

Would that be on VHS or DVD? ;)

Shan said...

Either :-)

I orginally had typed DVD, but realized that I have a few movies on VHS, soo, so I changed it to plain ol' movie.

Misty DawnS said...

Oh gosh - just one??? This is very difficult - well, it would either be Forrest Gump (because I love the movie and I love Tom Hanks), or Shawshank Redemption (because I can watch it over and over and over again and not get tired of it - Plus, it has my favorite quote "You've either got to get busy livin or get busy dyin"

Barb said...

The I choose VHS and I will keep the "movie" that was made with an OLD camcorder.. of my kids. :)

Shan said...

misty--two great movies! Shawshank is a favorite of mine (and I love that quote, too).

Skittles: great choice. I hadn't even thought of that!