CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Football Starts TONIGHT!

I am so very excited...for those of you who don't know, I am a HUGE football fan. In my closet there is a Packer's Jersey (I am a die hard Packer fan!), a Seahawk's jersey (because Shaun Alexander is from my area) and a Bengals' jersey (because my parents customized a jersey for me last Chrsitmas...although it is a bit out of date since Kevin Kaesviharn now plays for the Saints.)

And guess who plays tonight?

The Colts and (you guessed it) the Saints--so I get to see good ol' KK sporting his new jersey for New Orleans...

And I have a reason to add a fourth jersey to my collection :-)

3 rambled with me...:

Anonymous said...

YESSIR!! Woo Woo Woo Woo (I'm soo excited!!)

And tonight I'm SOO rooting for The Colts!

Shan said...

I have picked the Colts to win in our work football pool, but I would like to see my boy Kaesviharn make a few good plays.

Barb said...

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??? :)