CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fall TV Season!

I wanted to take a second to mention how excited I am that new shows are starting again. Sure, I loved Big Brother (until the end), but nothing beats Fall TV!!! I am posting this at a commercial in Survivor (and it is so cool they are in China), and I am wondering what shows you are most looking forward to as the new fall season gets off and running.

Me? I can't wait for Heroes and Grey's Anatomy to come back...

7 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

American Idol and Dancing With the Stars.. but they won't be back until after the new year.

Shan said...

Dancing with the Stars starts on Monday night, I think! You don't have to wait long.

Anonymous said...

I really want to see Kid Nation. I'm not sure if I will like it or not but it looks interesting.

Shan said...

Nicole--it premiered on Wednesday. It wasn't bad...actually quite interesting.

Anonymous said...

Bummer, I was looking forward to that. I'm never good with keeping up with TV cause of my job. I'll set the DVR for this week. I'm sure they will re-air it sometime soon.

Misty DawnS said...

Grey's Anatomy, House, 24, American Idol, Wildfire, and that new one with the lady from Grey's Anatomy. oh... I can't wait! Course, I'll have to wait for some of them until after the new year... but Grey's Anatomy, House, and the new one (can't remember the name) premier this week! WooooHoooo

Shan said...

Misty, you and I have the same taste in shows! I am also excited about House--whatever shall he do without his crew?