CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

(Good thing, too...I am not capable of words right now)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 rambled with me...:

Barb said...

How pretty!!!!

(What's wrong?)

Shan said...

Thanks--this was actually my hydrangea, but, when we moved, it didn't move with me very well...

Nothing is really wrong...it's just been a crazy week getting ready to go back to school (there at 7, leave at 7) so I am just a little tired and brain dead.

Barb said...

I have surprise news on my blog!

Angie said...

Gorgeous plant! I'm sorry that it didn't take to the move. Maybe next year it will be better.

Shan said...

skittles: fabulous news! I'm happy for you and your family.

aj: thanks...I was so sad when it didn't make it. I will be getting another one and trying again. I am also planting a lilac next spring, so fingers crossed.

Sarah said...

I love hydrangeas!

I've been meaning to stop by and say "Hello!" Thanks for visiting my blog!

Shan said...

Hello! I love your blog...thanks for stopping by!