CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday (Early)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 rambled with me...:

Angie said...

Shame on you!

As much as I hate the sticky hot days of summer I really really hate winter!

Shan said...

LOL--I was so tired of the seeing everything brown that I had to post this...at least the grass wasn't dead here! :-)

This is from my front door, actually. It was last year or the year before (we got so much snow the last two winters I can't even remember what was what).

Barb said...

OH NO! It's snowwwww! lol

Barb said...

What happened to yesterday's post?

Please drop by and read about My Linky Love Dream. :)

Shan said...

What do you mean what happened to yesterday's post? I still see th "Heads or Tails" thing (if that is even what you are talking about)

I will swing by right now.

Jojo a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shan said...

I am not actually a fan of winter, but I had to post something that would cool me off just to look at it.

And, for the record, we will not hit 90 today (or so they say)...first time in a long time.