CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Little Help, Please :-)

Today I enlist your help...

Over the summer, my skin was perfect...not oily, no major problems...nada. Glowing, even, as my husband said.

Then work happened and my face (especially my forehead) gets oily and shiny during the day...I can't stand it. The funny thing: it isn't bad at all during the weekends.

I have tried everything I can think of--cleansers for oily skin types, oil eliminating astringents, oil absorbing masks--the whole bit...but nothing seems to work. I don't wear foundation...only mineral powder (which is oil free).

Does anyone have any remedies I may be able to try? A product that you love that keeps your face matte and shine free? It can be a home remedy, a product--anything. I have been looking at products online, but I am afraid that they won't work. If I have some recommendations from trusted bloggers such as yourself, I may stand a chance.

Unconventional post for me, I know, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, right?

Thanks! :-)

7 rambled with me...:

Jojo a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shan said...

Thanks! I will try both!

Unknown said...

Har Ha Ha Ha Ho!

...'trusted bloggers such as yourself'

He He He Heh...

Oh sorry, what were we talking about?

Shan said...

what's the matter, moni--don't think they are trustworthy?

Anonymous said...

I got this powder from Sephora that is oil absorbing. You know I don't like wearing a lot of make up but if you apply this once in the am and once about half way through your day it's amamzing.

Shan said...

Funny you mention Sephora--I was just telling Leann that I wanted to take a trip to Kenwood because they had a store there--I saw a product I wanted to try for this express purpose! Thanks! (and I saw your question about the interview...I will get back to you on it!)

Barb said...

I'm clueless on this one. :(